International Festivals & Events Association Hall of Fame 2018 Award for contribution to the international events sector.
- Developed event strategies and consulted on event development for National Governments, cities and towns
- Trained event teams in project and risk management for events in Dubai, USA, UK, Malaysia, Sudan and many more countries
- Developed curriculum and taught at Universities and colleges around the world
- Advised various organizations on their events portfolio and how to optimise their return on this investment
- Written five textbooks and handbooks on international events management – that are translated in five languages. Currently updating and writing three textbooks.
Below is the latest, written by William O’Toole for the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs: